Strategic Culture Foundation Strategic Culture Foundation provides a platform for exclusive analysis, research and policy comment on Eurasian and global affairs. We are covering political, economic, social and security issues worldwide.
- Our materials in Telegram (03.12 – 09.12)von A A am Freitag, 9. Dezember 2022 um 18:24
Dear readers, Since the SCF website is inaccessible in a number of countries, we encourage you to join our Telegram channel.
- Merkel Spills Beans on How U.S. and NATO Partners Planned War in Ukraine Against Russiavon A A am Freitag, 9. Dezember 2022 um 17:56
As Merkel’s comments reveal, the war mentality in the West against Russia has been extant for over a decade if not longer.
- EU’s Oil Price Cap Creates a Price Cap… on Stupidityvon A A am Freitag, 9. Dezember 2022 um 10:02
The EU and the US went forward with their long-debated, long-telegraphed move to put a price cap on Russian oil at $60 per barrel.
- Beware of Long Warsvon A A am Freitag, 9. Dezember 2022 um 9:53
Reports that Ukraine is launching modified drones to strike airbases deep in Russia highlight the unpredictability and escalatory nature of wars. Ukraine is no longer content at defending itself against Russian aggression; Russia itself must be made a target, which will likely provoke harsher Russian counterattacks. Meanwhile, the U.S. Congress continues to authorize billions in military aid to Ukraine, which is pitched as defending democracy and freedom.
- Rishi Sunak’s Bali Fiasco and Then His Bland Banquet Babblevon A A am Freitag, 9. Dezember 2022 um 9:01
There will be more confrontations, more divisions, more effort at ‘divide and rule’ strong arming both small and big nations at any possible geopolitical corner by the British.
- Trump Is Toastvon A A am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2022 um 20:43
There is considerable irony in the fact that Donald Trump when president virtually crawled to do Israel’s bidding more than any of his predecessors. He moved the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, he accepted brutal Israeli settlement and control of the Palestinian West Bank, approved of the Israeli annexation of the Syrian Golan Heights, and ignored repeated Israeli war crimes using US provided weapons.
- NATO’s Iraqi Oil for Food Program Targets Russiavon A A am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2022 um 18:57
If, as it seems, Zelensky wants war without mercy, General Armageddon should accommodate him in the most efficacious way he can.
- Robbing The Global South, Then Scorning Its Povertyvon A A am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2022 um 17:27
Michael Parenti has said that “Poor countries are not ‘under-developed’, they are over-exploited.” The west tends to look down on the rest of the world for reasons that either directly or indirectly relate to the poverty in those nations, which is silly because that poverty comes largely from western theft and exploitation. It’s like mugging someone and then scorning them for their empty wallet.
- Is History Repeating Itself? And Who Will Be Today’s Ted Hall? An Interview With the Principals of ‘A Compassionate Spy’von A A am Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2022 um 19:50
The U.S. has 95% of the world’s foreign bases. It also has scores of ships sailing around the world with nuclear weapons. Then there are the 4,154 military bases in its 50 states and 114 in its territories. It allows no foreign bases on its territory. (See David Vine’s book Base Nation: How U.S. Military Bases Abroad Harm America and the World")
- Of Course Trust in the Military Has Declinedvon A A am Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2022 um 19:40
The American armed forces, though they remain among the most respected institutions in the country, are set to be a casualty of polarization. The Reagan Foundation released its annual National Defense Survey last week and reported that trust and confidence in the military has declined by a staggering 22 points in recent years. The principal driver of diminished trust in the armed forces was their perceived politicization.