TFIGlobal Right Arm. Round the World. FAST.
- Haiti vs Dominican Republic: A Tale of Two Nationsvon Surabhi Somvanshi am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 14:05
Dominican Republic The Dominican Republic is a democratic country, its constitution came into force in 2010. The document ensures legal, political and economic rights for citizens, in fact they have been enjoying the right to vote since 1942. However, the United States occupied the Dominican Republic and put thousands of its soldiers there from 1915 The post Haiti vs Dominican Republic: A Tale of Two Nations appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- Nigeria just thwarted a probable Election-rigging by the Westvon Michael Mahanta am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 11:50
The West is fixated on Nigeria’s wealth. Nigeria’s fast growing economy and vast reserves of natural resources such as oil has become both its boon and bane. The energy-hungry West wants to somehow get hold of Nigeria’s wealth even at the cost of undermining its democracy. Yes, Nigeria has recently thwarted another attempt by the The post Nigeria just thwarted a probable Election-rigging by the West appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- ‘One American Billionaire’ has destroyed the name of Bahamasvon Ansh Pandey am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 11:35
Sam Bankman: Working for the crypto giant FTX was a dream job for Bahamians. Most of them had seen their salaries double, they were treated to a daily buffet of steaks and sliders, and they had access to a fleet of BMWs and Jeeps. In many cases, even their groceries were paid for. Sam Bankman-Fried, The post ‘One American Billionaire’ has destroyed the name of Bahamas appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- France’s €100 Million bet in Moldova is another nail in Zelensky’s coffinvon Vedica Singh am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 11:24
There’s no doubt about the fact that Ukraine is crisis-ridden currently with no clear future, but what also happens to be true is that its neighbour Moldova is also not experiencing good days. While the West and most of the European countries are funnelling assistance to the war-torn Ukraine, France has been firm enough to The post France’s €100 Million bet in Moldova is another nail in Zelensky’s coffin appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- It will cost a kidney to send a Christmas gift this year in Canadavon Bishnu Rathi am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 10:34
Canadian economy: With Canada Post joining the big couriers in weekly fuel fee adjustments, Canadians will have to pay yet another rising price this holiday season. As living costs continue to be high across the nation, Canada Post is increasing levies on domestic packages by nearly 40%. In other words, sending a package through Canada The post It will cost a kidney to send a Christmas gift this year in Canada appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- France backs out from the unending Ukraine warvon Vedica Singh am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 9:36
Though only Ukraine is at war with Russia at this point in time, the repercussions of the war are being felt across the whole of the continent of Europe. Ever since Russia waged war against Ukraine, not only Ukraine but the whole of Europe has faced its wrath. From blankets to generators to weapons, European The post France backs out from the unending Ukraine war appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- To counter Venezuelan dalliance with the Caribbean, US walks back to Venezuelavon Pallak Kashyap am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 9:11
Venezuela and Chevron have signed an agreement to start the extraction of oil from the Latin American nation, CNN reported. The Venezuelan oil minister Tareck El Aissami, “This contract aims to continue with the productive and development activities in this energy sector, framed within our Constitution and the Venezuelan laws that govern oil activity in The post To counter Venezuelan dalliance with the Caribbean, US walks back to Venezuela appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- Burkina Faso delivers another jolt to France’s influence in Sahelvon Michael Mahanta am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 9:01
RFI Radio Broadcasts: France’s interference in the Sahel region of Africa has proven to be a blunder. Firstly, after its Mali debacle where the French government had to withdraw its troops, it was virtually driven out of the region as well; its image is deteriorating in West Africa and anti-France sentiments have been growing. Now, The post Burkina Faso delivers another jolt to France’s influence in Sahel appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- West is pushing Japan into the Ukrainian hellholevon Rohit Yadav am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 7:15
Japan, an island country in East Asia is being pushed by Western countries into the Ukraine war. A country which is around 8200 kilometres from Europe is being asked to help Ukraine. And, the Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida is gullible enough to fall for it. According to the head of the European Bank for The post West is pushing Japan into the Ukrainian hellhole appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- “Euthanize them”, Canadian Government’s only solution for its peoplevon Ansh Pandey am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 5:52
According to a media report by Dailymail, a disabled Canadian army veteran Paralympian has blasted the Canadian government for offering to Euthanize her when she complained about how long it was taking to install a small stairlift at her home. Reportedly, Retired Corporal Christine Gauthier, who competed at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympics, claimed The post “Euthanize them”, Canadian Government’s only solution for its people appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- Mediterranean Dialogues: Biden deploys NATO countries to entice North Africavon Bishnu Rathi am Montag, 5. Dezember 2022 um 5:24
Mediterranean Dialogues conference 2023: The absence of robust support from many African states, notably during the Russo-Ukrainian conflict, baffles the leaders of Western countries. In contrast to simply bowing to the demands of more strong, rich states, many African nations have emphasised their right to protect their own national interests. A contemporary struggle for self-determination The post Mediterranean Dialogues: Biden deploys NATO countries to entice North Africa appeared first on TFIGlobal.
- “Congratulations! Lucian’s your PM has woken from his ‘Kumbhakarna’ slumber”von Pallak Kashyap am Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022 um 13:05
St. Lucia is troubled by rising crime, this year the nation has recorded 25 homicides which was 74 last year. St Lucia’s murder rate of 40 per 100,000 people, in fact, it comes in the top five countries in the Caribbean which have the highest homicide rates. The prevalence of mafia organisations in St. Lucia The post “Congratulations! Lucian’s your PM has woken from his ‘Kumbhakarna’ slumber” appeared first on TFIGlobal.